Ghost Recon: Wildlands was released by Ubisoft, a big patch for its open-world shooter. The improved, which is now available, ushers with it some bug fixes, compact advancement, and a new method to play the game called Tier 1 Mode.
Tier 1 Mode launches a new difficulty option and differs the way in which you level up. By collecting Tier Points (rather than XP), which can seemingly unlock rewards, you start off at level 50 and work your way down towards level 1. You simply flick a switch in the menu to turn it on after arriving at level 30 in the base game — it seems there are no distinct objectives or locations for Tier 1 Mode.
At a different place, the patch establishes a HUD indicator that notifies you why you’ve been detected and mends a bunch of bugs. For the upgrade, you can take a look at the full patch notes –which transpires in at around 7.4 GB on PC and 8.8 GB on PS4 and Xbox One–below. Above, a video overview can be watched.
Just recently, Ghost Recon received new DLC called Fallen Ghosts. To eliminate, the expansion includes three locations, 15 new missions, and four bosses.
Ghost Recon: Wildlands Title Update 5 Patch Notes
- Just above the mini-map, the reason for detection is now presented.
- After using the medic drone to heal, mend a bug where the player could not use the drone or the binoculars.
- Wherein vehicles would take low damage when shot from a long distance, then mend a bug.
- Wherein the Stoner LMG folded buttstock would be described with an incorrect location in the load then a bug can be corrected.
- If players used it, wherein Whisper pistol had no silencer and would alarm NPCs.
- An atypical noise was caught near a ruined hut.
- With a suppressor or not, mend a bug where the M9 handgun would sound similar.
- When in the tac-map, mend a bug where the follower icon could be missing.
- When shooting at long distance with a crossbow, mend a bug where the player would be detected by NPCs.
- When the Enhanced Godrays option was enabled, mend a bug where excessive lighting would occur in certain weather types in the Fallen Ghosts expansion.
- Mend a bug where selecting the left-handed mouse option must show the right click for speed travel on the tac-map as an alternative on clicking the left.
- If the controller was disconnected while the game was unfocused, mend a bug where an Xbox One controller would lose input.
- In the command wheel, mend a bug where the mouse click was not displayed for the Skills shortcut.
- If the User Account Control feature was enabled in Windows, mend a bug where a pop-up related to Easyanticheat would be displayed at every game start.
- After it was open caused the game to run at 1 frame per second, mend a bug where rapidly closing NVIDIA Ansel.